I have decided to return to LAW slowly after my long time of inactivity, mostly because of my novel project (which I'm almost done with right now, only a few chapters left), college stuff (the 3rd semester was horrendous and I did poorly compared to my 1st and 2nd semesters, mostly because of lack of sleep and my mental health) and my mental health (I had struggles with phone and social media addiction, plus I had to leave Twitter and Instagram for my own good).
But now, I want to come back to both RP websites because I have some ideas that I wanted to fulfil and stories that I need to finish. Hopefully I can do better than during my early days on both sites. I won't rush things because I still need to revamp and update my characters, polish my writing skills and read older threads (especially in AFW) for references.
I hope y'all still miss me here! And to those who has threads with me, sorry to keep y'all waiting!
I'll slowly reply and prioritize those that gets responded quickly, maybe after my character profiles' revamp
Also, I'll be moving from IMGBB to Imgchest soon because IMGBB sucks ass and sometimes my pics randomly disappear. Imgchest reminds me of old Imgur and Tinypic for some reason.
Sorry for the long inactivity
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Sorry for the long inactivity
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Tropical Vacation to Remember: Introductions Are in Order.
Last post by ZorzLeth « Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:08 pm - 51Replies
- 4430 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:50 am
-
-
- 30Replies
- 2558 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:40 pm
-
- 29Replies
- 3197 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Thu Dec 12, 2024 6:46 pm
-
- 21Replies
- 2486 Views
- Last post by Bare
Wed Mar 04, 2026 4:48 pm
-
-
Starting A Riot: Violetta Grey (D) vs Raina Jaeger
Last post by Sigma Morgan « Sun Jun 02, 2024 4:32 pm - 44Replies
- 4134 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:27 pm
-