This is kind of a post to anyone who is currently involved with threads with me or is waiting to do a thread with me because I just haven't gotten back to them. Sorry I've been so absent long story short I have some problems with my teeth which have been dealing me a great deal of pain and have just been draining me to a point where I can barely get anything done. I have an appointment in the next week or so where I should be able to get some of this fixed and hopefully this will make it so I can actually get some stuff done.
I also have an animation that I've been working on here and there whenever I do have the energy to do something which I'm trying to get done by the end of the year. I'll try to get back to you and reply when I can.
Sorry I've been absent.
- StriketheTiger
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:20 am
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
Sorry I've been absent.
My Roster.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Josh Journey vs. Lauren Fredericks - Lightning and Thunder
Last post by Arjuna « Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:12 pm - 51Replies
- 4808 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:38 am
-
-
- 19Replies
- 2118 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:13 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 627 Views
- Last post by SRG
Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:09 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 1635 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:46 am
-
-
The consequences of Jumpin - Celina McCloud vs Handa Kiyoko
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:57 pm - 85Replies
- 5228 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:35 am
-