I’m sorry
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
I’m sorry
All I can really say is….I’m sorry. I really am. I’m not leaving LAW, but I just wanted to say I’m sorry.
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17117
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: I’m sorry
You ok friend? This is so out of nowhere, it makes me think you are about to deliver a punchline, but I don't want to make a joke out of this incase it ends up being an actual thing.
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: I’m sorry
Just wanted to reach out and confirm that I'm in touch with Pegasus and he's doing alright. He's going to be taking some time off social media, including LAW and Discord, for mental health reasons. If you have anything you need to reach out to him about, let me know and I'll pass it on to him.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Zero Kotobuki vs. Avenging Angel - Pity, Remorse, and Fear
Last post by BlackAkuma « Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:13 pm - 11Replies
- 1554 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Mon Jan 27, 2025 5:10 pm
-
-
-
Vanille 'Cream' Cadieux vs. Bubbles Burste - For Me, It Was Tuesday
Last post by BlackAkuma « Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:29 am - 31Replies
- 3185 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:11 am
-
-
-
Debut Match - Standard Match: Polaris Mask (D) vs Hiro Takahashi
Last post by Maledomfan « Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:38 am - 72Replies
- 6002 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sun Sep 01, 2024 2:13 pm
-
-
-
She does the same thing as me!?: Snow Vs Asuna Ichinose
Last post by APlaying « Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:22 am - 39Replies
- 3547 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:44 pm
-
-
-
Chika Igarashi vs. Valley Doll III - Hardcore Matches For Dummies
Last post by BlackAkuma « Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:41 am - 43Replies
- 4536 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sat Sep 05, 2026 5:45 pm
-
