Apologizes for my disapperance
- Person
- Opener
- Posts: 858
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 1:38 pm
- Has thanked: 63 times
- Been thanked: 85 times
Apologizes for my disapperance
I apologize for disappearing without warning. What happened is I got a really bad case of Bronchitis, like coughing blood. Really took me out but I am back and going to continue my matches. Just wanted to apologize.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Smother Superiority - Louise Belair vs Angie Samson [Smother POW Match]
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:44 am - 44Replies
- 4829 Views
- Last post by Lycanstar
Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:02 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1119 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:39 pm
-
- 11Replies
- 1550 Views
- Last post by The_Soul_of_Kia
Fri May 17, 2024 9:32 pm
-
- 27Replies
- 3171 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:25 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 4961 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:31 am
