Hi everyone. I made my first character over a year ago and then proceeded to get overwhelmed by the individuals who had some 10+ OCs in this server and dipped out frankly far too early. I’m back now after a year and I’m unsure how to get started. I know there’s the good old “Just find a request thread and dive in” but that isn’t working because of my own hang ups and me not knowing how comfortable I am with what.
Essentially I want to try everything but just to know where my limits are… I’m just hoping people have advice and pointers on how to start since I only have one OC and don’t know how I should start myself
Returning User Request
- MalakathGrimm
- Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:40 pm
- Location: England
- Been thanked: 10 times
- MalakathGrimm
- Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:40 pm
- Location: England
- Been thanked: 10 times
Re: Returning User Request
I’d say my goals are to get her into the scene and to almost find her place, whether she becomes someone’s Heel or she becomes an edgy face I want it to come out in the way her story develops. At the moment I’d obviously like her to win more than she loses but it’s kind of a toughie.
My OCs
Heavyweights
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Chantelle Calderwood vs. Kim Walker: Ragdoll Throw-Down!
Last post by godjacob « Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:30 pm - 43Replies
- 3760 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:42 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1902 Views
- Last post by Tybo226
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:06 am
-
-
Chantelle Calderwood (D) vs Cyber Widow - Start as you mean to go on!
Last post by arktriumph « Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:29 am - 85Replies
- 7060 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:32 pm
-
-
- 39Replies
- 4998 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:49 am
-
-
Francisca “Devil Cat” Hererra vs Allison Tumbleweed
Last post by arktriumph « Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:17 am - 63Replies
- 5239 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:57 am
-