Taps Mic..
"Hello?Hello? Mic-Testing...1,2,3 Ahem..."
Just saw that I have done 500+ posts on LAW. It's a surreal feeling. Just about 6 months back, I didn't even know what post-by-post RPing was, not a clue about how any of this worked; and now I have crossed the 500 hundred mark for the number of posts. I am very thankful to all those who have worked with me so far and all those who have helped me out with various aspects of the intricacies of Roleplaying. Too many nice, cool people to name them all. I got to say, this shii, is too damn addicting.
Yo Boy crossed 500!!
Lifts a glass of sprite....
Here's to more milestones and awesomes stories!
Cue the Great Gatsby GIF of Leo DiCaprio lifting his glass to cheers
Hopefully First of Many
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
Re: Hopefully First of Many
I just reached 1000.
I toast to each of our characters giving a good message to all those who like to see our threads uwu
I toast to each of our characters giving a good message to all those who like to see our threads uwu
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 645 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:34 am
-
-
Debut Match! Theodora "The Muscle Bear" Johnson vs Haruni Takaoaka "Spring Tiger"
Last post by Weonna « Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:28 am - 9Replies
- 1474 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:57 am
-
-
-
(CANCELLED)A perfect tutor for self-reflect: Haruka Miyazaki (Crimson Spring) vs Louise Heisenberg (The Graceful Undead)
Last post by Aifumi « Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:12 am - 11Replies
- 1601 Views
- Last post by Aifumi
Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:17 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1298 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:56 pm
-
- 53Replies
- 5021 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:38 pm