Hi everyone! Sorry that activity from me has been scarce recently. I went on holiday about a week ago and haven't been able to get WiFi connection on my laptop, so I haven't been able to go on LAW or even hop on the discord server for more than a few moments.
Before this holiday work was busy and keeping me not free in the evenings so posting from me has been extremely slow. I'd like to just apologise to my role-playing partners for being so wishy washy this past month. I'll be back to LAW on the 3rd and will hopefully get some posts up on the 4th, so sorry again.
Unintended break
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 3734 Views
- Last post by shanecawf
Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:01 am
-
-
An Angry Little Spider (Eden Webb vs Julia Hiroshi)
Last post by EdenFlow « Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:32 am - 5Replies
- 841 Views
- Last post by EdenFlow
Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:43 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2211 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:40 am
-
- 2Replies
- 706 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:39 am
-
-
To conquer a goddess - Louise Bélair vs Reina Izara
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:35 pm - 50Replies
- 5686 Views
- Last post by king6y
Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:33 pm
-