The two laid like that for much longer than 3 seconds. Chelsea snoring loudly with her face pressed against Squishy's Bulge. The hunks muscular frame gently rising and falling as he took in shallow breaths. A nearby birds hooting awoke the dozing blonde. With a snort and satisfied groan, she awoke and pulled herself off Squishy. Their sweaty body's somewhat stuck together after so long. Chelsea let her fingertips gently criss-cross squishys abs as she rose. Her hand paused a moment at his mask before lifting it just a few inches, so it didn't cover her opponent's mouth...
"Take a breath Honeybun... You're gonna need it..."
Now standing overhead, Chelsea planted a foot on her opponent's chest and grinded her heel into the thick muscle. "Nap times over! Get up so I can ragdoll you some more!" After a bit of taunting she'd step back so the Big Guy could actually get up. Once he was able to stand the Big Blonde would hit a backstabber immediately.
Chelsea Fox Vs Squishy - Best 2/3 Falls
- WrestleGuy
- Rookie
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:09 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 15 times
Re: Chelsea Fox Vs Squishy - Best 2/3 Falls
Last edited by WrestleGuy on Mon Dec 30, 2024 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Howdy!
I have a Fanbox where I post FVF wrestling Manga. Access is very cheap and there's a lot of pretty fun content
https://wrestleguy.fanbox.cc/
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/57030942
On LAW I like to focus on MVM and MVF wrestling. I'll also write my own standalone stories at times. Feel free to hit me up if you've ever got an Idea for me. (Discord is WrestleGuy#7894)
I have a Fanbox where I post FVF wrestling Manga. Access is very cheap and there's a lot of pretty fun content
https://wrestleguy.fanbox.cc/
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/57030942
On LAW I like to focus on MVM and MVF wrestling. I'll also write my own standalone stories at times. Feel free to hit me up if you've ever got an Idea for me. (Discord is WrestleGuy#7894)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Stick & Stone Might Break Her Bones: Stone (With Stick) vs Tina Kelley (No DQ Match)
Last post by SimplyWoo « Sat May 01, 2021 10:55 am - 55Replies
- 4524 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Mon May 31, 2021 12:50 pm
-
-
- 78Replies
- 6280 Views
- Last post by Random_Username
Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:40 pm
-
- 12Replies
- 1816 Views
- Last post by SimplyMoon
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:57 am
-
- 1Replies
- 621 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Sun May 02, 2021 4:35 am
-
- 33Replies
- 2738 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:58 am