Allowing Aslaug's words to put her off-guard, Hana's speed and reaction time would ultimately fail her as the whitehead came at her with an elbow. The shy-gal took the full force of the blow, it hurt but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. However, it would be the least of Hana's problems, with Aslaug skillfully trapping her in an armbar. It was a tight and efficient hold. Trouble for any fighter worth their salt.
Reading Hana as a power type grapple, though, that was a grave mistake. Though she was an all rounder, speed was the shy-gal's game. She could fight with no arms. However, Hana did prefer to have her arm unbroken in a spar, especially with her title shot coming up. So focusing through the pain of it all, Hana raised up her foot and then stomped down, propelling herself over Aslaug and breaking the whitehead's grip on her arm, in a move right out of a Batman fight!
New friends, new sparring partners
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: New friends, new sparring partners
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 42Replies
- 4287 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Mon May 11, 2020 6:41 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1428 Views
- Last post by KaylieKO
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:18 pm
-
- 53Replies
- 5476 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:51 am
-
-
Bianca's wardrobe malfunction! (Featuring Arianne)
Last post by SubtleRoar « Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:14 am - 8Replies
- 1497 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:25 am
-
-
- 77Replies
- 6412 Views
- Last post by Taskmaster12
Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:34 pm