Sorry to everyone that I have been doing threads with for my absence. I'm going to try to at least finish the threads that I am currently a part of before taking any prolonged stretches of time away from law. I don't think it's fair for me to take these extended unannounced breaks keeping others waiting on me.
I apologize and will try to be better about this.
Sorry for the absence.
- StriketheTiger
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:20 am
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
Sorry for the absence.
My Roster.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2101 Views
- Last post by GrandAkumaShogun
Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:32 am
-
- 2Replies
- 3963 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Fri Nov 29, 2024 7:23 am
-
- 3Replies
- 1546 Views
- Last post by LunarOcean
Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:48 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2144 Views
- Last post by KurisuKaname
Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:38 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1269 Views
- Last post by KurisuKaname
Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:53 am