
Hazel Nielsen: @HighlanderLAW
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Hazel Nielsen: @HighlanderLAW

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Getting What You've Given (Camie Young vs. Skylar Jones)
Last post by SweetHeart « Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:57 am - 13Replies
- 1607 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Fri May 06, 2022 12:55 am
-
-
- 29Replies
- 2693 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:43 am
-
- 39Replies
- 3424 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:07 pm
-
- 39Replies
- 3559 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:19 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1840 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:45 am







