Hiya! Finally made a character after a long time of lurking! Looking for some FvM or Mvm!
viewtopic.php?p=389621
New to the site, looking for my first match or two!
- Warkitten99
- Newbie
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:31 pm
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 24 times
New to the site, looking for my first match or two!
Hiya! Roleplays for me have begun, and I am trying to cap myself at about 2-4 per character. As soon as one opens up, I'll post I'm looking for more! Thankyou!
Lynx!
Sophia!
Lynx!
Spoiler
Spoiler
- StriketheTiger
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:20 am
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
Re: New to the site, looking for my first match or two!
if you want I got the purrfect girl for you to wrestle to get your feet wet.
My Roster.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
- Warkitten99
- Newbie
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:31 pm
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 24 times
Re: New to the site, looking for my first match or two!
Ooo! I’ll shoot you a message on Discord!
Hiya! Roleplays for me have begun, and I am trying to cap myself at about 2-4 per character. As soon as one opens up, I'll post I'm looking for more! Thankyou!
Lynx!
Sophia!
Lynx!
Spoiler
Spoiler
- StriketheTiger
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:20 am
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
Re: New to the site, looking for my first match or two!
do you still wanna do an rp? I haven't gotten the message on discord yet.
My Roster.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
-
Caborn
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1265
- Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2024 5:12 pm
- Has thanked: 751 times
- Been thanked: 169 times
- Warkitten99
- Newbie
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:31 pm
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 24 times
Re: New to the site, looking for my first match or two!
I'm a bit full on RPs for now, but we totally can later
Hiya! Roleplays for me have begun, and I am trying to cap myself at about 2-4 per character. As soon as one opens up, I'll post I'm looking for more! Thankyou!
Lynx!
Sophia!
Lynx!
Spoiler
Spoiler
-
Caborn
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1265
- Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2024 5:12 pm
- Has thanked: 751 times
- Been thanked: 169 times
Re: New to the site, looking for my first match or two!
Warkitten99 wrote: ↑Sat Nov 23, 2024 12:54 pmI'm a bit full on RPs for now, but we totally can later
Sounds good
- Warkitten99
- Newbie
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:31 pm
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 24 times
Re: New to the site, looking for my first match or two!
Whats your discord?
Hiya! Roleplays for me have begun, and I am trying to cap myself at about 2-4 per character. As soon as one opens up, I'll post I'm looking for more! Thankyou!
Lynx!
Sophia!
Lynx!
Spoiler
Spoiler
- Warkitten99
- Newbie
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:31 pm
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 24 times
Re: New to the site, looking for my first match or two!
Hiya! Roleplays for me have begun, and I am trying to cap myself at about 2-4 per character. As soon as one opens up, I'll post I'm looking for more! Thankyou!
Lynx!
Sophia!
Lynx!
Spoiler
Spoiler
- MR. Q
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2258
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:36 am
- Location: Philippines
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 212 times
Re: New to the site, looking for my first match or two!
Pm me or DM in discordWarkitten99 wrote: ↑Wed Nov 27, 2024 5:58 pmHeyo!! Im interested in getting something for my new girl aswell
viewtopic.php?t=19624
New and expanded roster
The Extortion House!!!
The Q
And his piggyban- I mean his Boyz Thread
The Piggybank Dormhouse
I like them action packed and lewds
Lots of lewds, Muhahahahahaha
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1086 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Fri Mar 07, 2025 7:14 pm
-
-
The Education of Desdemona Belti - Part 4: Alizeh Midori
Last post by BlackAkuma « Fri Mar 07, 2025 7:42 pm - 72Replies
- 7281 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sun Feb 15, 2026 4:25 pm
-
-
- 11Replies
- 1441 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Wed Mar 11, 2026 5:40 pm
-
-
Time to put on a show! Akumu Yurei vs Charlotte Dubois
Last post by Terini « Sat Mar 08, 2025 6:03 am - 14Replies
- 1824 Views
- Last post by Kookio
Sat Jul 05, 2025 5:01 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 443 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Sun Mar 09, 2025 1:51 am