News: I Got Hospitalized
- Arjuna
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 15408
- Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 pm
- Location: within the divine grace
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 683 times
News: I Got Hospitalized
To explain my absence these last few days, I've been hospitalized due to some sickness. Just recently got released. I apologize for the lack of update of my activity, and I will start posting soon.
- Albentes
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2414
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:04 pm
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 110 times
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: News: I Got Hospitalized
Don't worry about it. You're health is wayyyyyy more important than the forum. Glad you're out and hopefully doing better though.
Last edited by Sigma Morgan on Wed Oct 30, 2024 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Bare
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 14416
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 671 times
Re: News: I Got Hospitalized
Dude dont even worry thsts not your fault at all. I just hope your feeling good!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 15Replies
- 2712 Views
- Last post by Deus001
Sun Apr 26, 2026 6:56 pm
-
- 24Replies
- 2738 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Sun Jan 04, 2026 3:27 am
-
- 24Replies
- 2044 Views
- Last post by EgoEnjoyer
Thu Oct 23, 2025 8:42 pm
-
- 6Replies
- 893 Views
- Last post by B.Lemme
Sun Aug 10, 2025 7:13 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1430 Views
- Last post by Notingles
Sun Jul 06, 2025 5:57 pm