Taking a break
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Taking a break
Just wanted to inform everyone that I will be taking a break from LAW for a week at the least. I need time to think about my future and where I'm going from here. All my threads will be on hold until further notice.
- RedShinigami
- Icon
- Posts: 3350
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:25 pm
- Location: Austria
- Has thanked: 69 times
- Been thanked: 252 times
Re: Taking a break
I hope your break will be a good one, giving you time to think. I look forward to hopefully see you again my friend..Take care, I love you.
- GolemGuardian
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:39 am
- Has thanked: 20 times
- Been thanked: 123 times
Re: Taking a break
Hope your break is treating you well, Cap. Take as long as you need, and know lots of people here are wishing you well in the meantime.
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Taking a break
Just wanted to give everyone an update. I think I've about sorted things out, and I'm planning on getting back to my posts by the weekend at least. I've got some new stuff to show you, so stay tuned!
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Taking a break
That si amazing news! Don't rush yourself back in unless you are sure you are OK though, my friend!
- KyraAgmento
- Opener
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Fri May 05, 2023 5:49 pm
- Has thanked: 42 times
- Been thanked: 40 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Taking a break
Just to update, as of the time of this posting, I should be caught up on all my threads to my knowledge. If I missed anyone for whatever reason, please let me know!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Kumiko Seido vs. "The Gleaming Blade" Kronya Ochs [Kumi's Debut]
Last post by Arkaede « Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:14 pm - 14Replies
- 2049 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:33 am
-
-
-
alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
Last post by the funny girl « Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 am - 1Replies
- 1334 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 am
-
-
-
Calming down after a fight.(For Animehentaifighter)
Last post by KyraAgmento « Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 am - 31Replies
- 3213 Views
- Last post by KyraAgmento
Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:16 pm
-
-
-
Revenge Via Smother - Louise Bélair vs Frankie Miller
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:34 am - 59Replies
- 4861 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:20 pm
-
-
- 12Replies
- 2002 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:38 am
