Hey guys, so I came across this AI app called Donna from the android play store where it can generate songs. So I thought about making an L.A.W. theme song and I'm sure someone else in this site can do a better job than I can, but anyway here is the song.
https://app.musicdonna.com/fEWdgx5C
L.A.W. Theme song
- Weonna
- Legend
- Posts: 4908
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:23 pm
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 295 times
Re: L.A.W. Theme song
Also another song if L.A.W. was an actual anime lol
https://app.musicdonna.com/WhM09Pnq
(Full Version):
https://app.musicdonna.com/aabEHvZl
https://app.musicdonna.com/WhM09Pnq
(Full Version):
https://app.musicdonna.com/aabEHvZl
Last edited by Weonna on Thu Oct 03, 2024 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2123 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:15 am
-
- 24Replies
- 2451 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:12 am
-
- 93Replies
- 5893 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed May 10, 2023 10:20 pm
-
- 43Replies
- 3310 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:36 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1067 Views
- Last post by DarthMemer
Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:55 pm