Knightly salutations!
- Galahad
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:38 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 114 times
Knightly salutations!
Hello to everyone! The newest of users to this community comes to salute you. I'm Galahad and I chose that name because I love good old Arthurian myth. This isn't my first roleplaying site but it is the first one having a modern day, more grounded setting so I hope I can get used to it quickly. I will be around reading the pointers for new folk and all the rules and such. Hope I can be rping with you real soon!
The round table -->-click here-
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Knightly salutations!
If it makes things easier for you, we do have a discord server. I believe you will have gotten a link to it via your private messages, so if you have an account, I eould advise going there, as its a lot easier to co-ordinate things there than the PM system here, or at least to me, it is.
Also, great to have you with us! I am impressed with your first character, especially with her detail and her outfits. You will fit in perfectly here, methinks. You certainly do seem experienced when it comes to RPing, at least in that sense.
Also, great to have you with us! I am impressed with your first character, especially with her detail and her outfits. You will fit in perfectly here, methinks. You certainly do seem experienced when it comes to RPing, at least in that sense.
- Galahad
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:38 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 114 times
Re: Knightly salutations!
Thanks for your kind words! This isn't my first dance in terms of rping but it's my first rp site in English, so I will try my best! I already joined the discord server, so I will focus on browsing rosters for cool ideas, so anyone who wants can contact me.
The round table -->-click here-
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Knightly salutations!
"Grounded." Yes. Definitely. LAW is a highly grounded...place. A veritable lightning rod. Mhm.
Good to have you! Glad you found us. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the site.
Good to have you! Glad you found us. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the site.
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
"I'm only doing this for the money!" - Keqing Vs. Lorelei, Apartment Hentai Match
Last post by pu-level-up « Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:01 pm - 15Replies
- 2139 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Mon May 23, 2022 2:11 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 656 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:28 am
-
- 29Replies
- 2779 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:55 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1146 Views
- Last post by Person
Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:30 pm
-
-
Trinette Vaillant Vs. Violette Aonlous - Apex Qualifier Match
Last post by Devastated « Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:14 am - 11Replies
- 1524 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:16 am
-