I'm taking a bit of a break.
- StriketheTiger
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:20 am
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
I'm taking a bit of a break.
Hi everyone reading this. I'm gonna be taking a break for a little bit. I've come down with Covid and it sucks donkey balls. my brain feels like it's going through a blender and I just can't think of anything at the moment so I think it's best just to take a little bit of a break. I hope to be back soon. sorry to everyone I'm currently in an RP with.
My Roster.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 760
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 354 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: I'm taking a bit of a break.
Its just Covid! Just push on through with your fictional writing! WE ALL NEED IT!
Even without being sick, sometimes you just hit writers block and need to take some time. Hope you stay safe and get well soon! <3
Even without being sick, sometimes you just hit writers block and need to take some time. Hope you stay safe and get well soon! <3
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: I'm taking a bit of a break.
Writers block amd Coronavirus is a vicious combination. Get some well deserved time out and come back only when you feel 100%
There will be cookies on your return!
There will be cookies on your return!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 2894 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:07 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 5306 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:58 pm
-
- 89Replies
- 21361 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:50 pm
-
- 23Replies
- 10020 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:07 am
-
-
Number one Contender Three way match: Rachel vs Katsuragi vs Nathalie
Last post by xalex « Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:24 am - 16Replies
- 7547 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:32 pm
-
