
Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 484 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones

Last edited by Bearhug Goddess on Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Skylar Jones - @Sky_Jones

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Vasylna vs. Rookie Jane - Battle Between Polar Opposites
Last post by hamsandwich212 « Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:32 am - 1Replies
- 485 Views
- Last post by hamsandwich212
Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:32 am
-
-
- 9Replies
- 1512 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Tue Nov 05, 2024 4:04 am
-
- 29Replies
- 3209 Views
- Last post by Harem Girl
Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:30 am
-
- 3Replies
- 915 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:29 am
-
-
Fun at the pool! The Light of the Night VS The Cuddly Slam
Last post by Harem Girl « Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:57 pm - 22Replies
- 2083 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Wed Nov 20, 2024 10:55 pm
-
Subscribers







