Up! And there she went.
It was fascinating to watch every muscle in that tiny body clench — Shoulders thrust back, her core a knotted trunk. Her hands clenched and toes curled, and Madeleine felt a welling of affection as she lay her cheek against her thigh and gave her a squeeze.
She felt little need to say anything. She simply basked in the noise from the bell — ding ding ding! — the shower of adulation from the crowd, and hummed softly to herself, as she shared the warmth of the moment with her opponent.
Winner by orgasm: Madeleine Citronelle
Rin Higashima vs Madeleine Citronelle - The Magician's Crown
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Rin Higashima vs Madeleine Citronelle - The Magician's Crown
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 4Replies
- 1695 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:37 pm
-
- 67Replies
- 8101 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Tue May 29, 2018 8:31 pm
-
- 26Replies
- 5585 Views
- Last post by SleeperAgent94
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:26 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1641 Views
- Last post by xalex
Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:02 pm
-
- 84Replies
- 10491 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:55 pm