Back! Again! I guess!
- jackywaiky
- Newbie
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:02 pm
- Been thanked: 6 times
Back! Again! I guess!
So yeah... I keep disappearing and returning. But I have returned and really want to try to get more involved in things this time. So... I got some new characters in works. I think there is a few characters I never got matches for as well. And... Yeah... I hope I don't disappear from existence again...
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Back! Again! I guess!
No worries, Jacky! Always happy to have you back! No hard feelings about needing to blip out every now and again. Life happens and we understand.
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2100 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:42 am
-
-
Streamers, Southerners, and Smotherers - Julie vs. Claire - POW Smother Match
Last post by FreestylePoet « Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:48 am - 28Replies
- 2986 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Sep 11, 2025 10:37 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2275 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:02 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1577 Views
- Last post by Aurora
Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:52 am
-
- 28Replies
- 2884 Views
- Last post by Darius 2.0
Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:34 pm