Hey all,
I know a few times in the past is when I said I was taking a break, but I always eventually kept coming back because I had PPV matches to get through and title defenses to get over with so I didn’t just leave people wondering where I went. I just thought about go no contact and just take my break in silence, but I feel like people I’m doing threads with deserve to know. I don’t have any prior engagements to finish at the moment so I am taking a long break. Probably a month or two at the most. I have had a horrible first half of the year with work and trying to get my mental health under control. Things are calming down now and I’m hitting the homestretch with things.
Another reason for the break has been a constant dread of falling behind on my own projects with Power Rangers, WFPW, and Dead by Daylight: The Series. I think it’s time to fully focus on those for awhile. I do have plans for We Are LAW set with other people so I will plan to be back in time for those to come forward when sign ups happen. If anyone needs to discuss for the future, my PMs and Discord DMs are always open.
Until then, I’m going on vacation! See ya!
Taking a long break
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Taking a long break
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
- SwordSavior1
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2183
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:09 pm
- Has thanked: 78 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
Re: Taking a long break
That's completely fine Pegasus. Take all the time you need. Your health and other wishes are important
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 5588 Views
- Last post by Ringropes98
Tue May 12, 2020 11:50 pm
-
- 4Replies
- 905 Views
- Last post by xalex
Wed May 13, 2020 2:22 pm
-
-
Tarnished Silver: Scott Silverton (D) vs. Alexia Snjor
Last post by SimplePride « Wed May 13, 2020 3:16 pm - 40Replies
- 3661 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun May 31, 2020 10:07 pm
-
-
- 9Replies
- 1269 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sun May 31, 2020 2:23 pm
-
-
Blue Thunder Mask Vs Sonic Knight - The Masked Successor Vs The Dark Heroine!
Last post by Cosmos « Wed May 13, 2020 6:37 pm - 38Replies
- 4183 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:29 am
-