
Monika Asano - @ClubPresident
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Monika Asano - @ClubPresident

Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Monika Asano - @ClubPresident

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Monika Asano - @ClubPresident

Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 914 Views
- Last post by winner3
Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:03 pm
-
-
W Y V E R N vs Tracy Canon - The Serious and The Sensual
Last post by winner3 « Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:04 pm - 13Replies
- 2238 Views
- Last post by winner3
Tue Oct 15, 2024 5:29 am
-
-
- 26Replies
- 5145 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Mon Jul 07, 2025 2:22 pm
-
-
Main Event: Rylie Marshall vs Drake Benton - Falls Count Anywhere Match
Last post by winner3 « Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:55 am - 59Replies
- 11492 Views
- Last post by SimplyWoo
Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:45 pm
-
-
-
Jonathan Steele vs Cecilia Lombard - Falls Count Anywhere/Cinematic Match
Last post by winner3 « Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:55 am - 40Replies
- 7006 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Mon May 22, 2023 3:14 pm
-
