I'm back I guess...
- Satoshi
- Never Serious, Always a Dork
- Posts: 743
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:41 pm
- Location: LAW exclusive
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
I'm back I guess...
Hey everyone. I'm sorry for leaving off on so short notice but all of LAW seemed to have lost its pull on me after the fun times I spent here. However, once more I felt like doing this but... I still know myself and I cannot promise this will be for good. I will continue my matches, I may even make a char or two but unless I become a stable member here again for a long time, I will not be entering championships or other really important events.
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: I'm back I guess...
Don't beat yourself up, man. Whatever level of involvement is comfortable or manageable for you is fine. We're all just happy to have you back 
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: I'm back I guess...
Welcome back , and don't worry about it. like winner said whatever level of involvement you feel comfortable or is manageable is fine.
- Satoshi
- Never Serious, Always a Dork
- Posts: 743
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:41 pm
- Location: LAW exclusive
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
Re: I'm back I guess...
I'm going to end up with more chars than I can use though tbh XD I still have one plan I really want to do and I want a second heavyweight as well.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 14Replies
- 2379 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:48 am
-
-
The Space Girl Meets The Ice Queen: Kindy Stardust vs. Weiss Schnee
Last post by PrincessBlair « Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:35 am - 12Replies
- 2324 Views
- Last post by Tiamat
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:28 pm
-
-
- 95Replies
- 8710 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:25 am
-
- 33Replies
- 3800 Views
- Last post by TheSuitedOwl
Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:20 pm
-
-
An Slippery match. Alana Wave vs Eva Summers
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:23 pm - 33Replies
- 3727 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:45 pm
-