Ok I’ve been silent on this site for too long and I feel doing this would help get some stuff going for me. I want to have some matches for my girls and guys to give myself chances to improve how I RP here and maybe get some more exposure. I’ll give some of my characters listed for either potential storylines we can do or what I’m looking for in matches. I really want to be more active here.
Juri Sanada: Look for wins or loses that showcase her status as a respectable Veteran, maybe rekindle her rivalry with Misaki.
League of Evil: Looking for wins against stubborn faces to show off their sadistic behavior or losses to show their bullheaded approach to wrestling and blatant cheating.
Scarlet Eventide: Losses to establish her jobber status but maybe a surprise win or two here and there.
Nozomi: She’s still fresh and young in the wrestling scene so matches either against other rookies or some losses to show how green she is. Expect a lot of her Keijo moves to be used in her matches.
Anastasia: Looking for a storyline where she forms a faction of wrestlers who accepted her offer to get stronger and turn heel.
Punie: Matches to showcase her grappling maybe form a face stable with fellow face nobles like herself. Maybe a rival who’s anti-noble or feels she’s in it for herself.
Cammy: Matches to show off her skills wins or losses are acceptable.
Looking for shit to do
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 401 Views
- Last post by Ingrid@3_3
Mon Jun 22, 2026 9:50 am
-
- 1Replies
- 994 Views
- Last post by RingRose
Sun Jun 21, 2026 10:30 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 935 Views
- Last post by Ingrid@3_3
Mon Jun 22, 2026 9:26 am
-
-
The King of Beasts and the Mythic Creature: Shihiro Botan vs Jade Griffin
Last post by BigGrim « Mon Jun 22, 2026 6:49 pm - 48Replies
- 3409 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Tue Sep 15, 2026 6:26 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 404 Views
- Last post by Jman2113
Mon Jun 22, 2026 6:53 pm