Men's/Mixed Tournament?
- Bare
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 14416
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 671 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
I mean I did a headcount, there's at least seven, almost eight peeps who volunteered guy characters that could be used which is typically the norm. so it would just be down to how many female characters that organizer would wanna use if they keep it limited to 8.
- Weonna
- Legend
- Posts: 4908
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:23 pm
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 295 times
- Monsy
- Icon
- Posts: 3237
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am
- Has thanked: 16 times
- Been thanked: 344 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
I got no dudes v_v
But I am happy to trade my girl's tummy for a dude's fist in a tourney.
But I am happy to trade my girl's tummy for a dude's fist in a tourney.
Hey-hey! Feel free to PM here for any assistance you need.
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Discord: monsmonsmonsmons
Monsy's Market Matrix - Roster & Requests
Colour Codes
Code: Select all
— Goldstar [color=#FFDF00][b][/b][/color]
— Spectre [color=#5e0a7f][b][/b][/color]- The Incredulous Snow
- Newbie
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:35 am
- Location: The Other Railway
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 17 times
- Epicsnivy
- Icon
- Posts: 3561
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:53 pm
- Has thanked: 43 times
- Been thanked: 274 times
- The Incredulous Snow
- Newbie
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:35 am
- Location: The Other Railway
- Has thanked: 19 times
- Been thanked: 17 times
- Lycanstar
- Opener
- Posts: 847
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:24 am
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 144 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
Yes I don't think femboys would be discouraged or disallowed! Sometime tommorow I'll look to gather pm's and organize matches, if anyone reading has a opponent in mind from somebody who has already posted keep it in mind!
- pikazard
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1636
- Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:32 am
- Has thanked: 708 times
- Been thanked: 186 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
Can't imagine you need more female characters, but if you do my girl Bella is available. Fighting dudes is a big in-character motivation for her, so she'd fit in pretty well.
My roster page
DM me if you want to plan a match: Pikazard#9522
DM me if you want to plan a match: Pikazard#9522
- DSX93
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2073
- Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:04 am
- Has thanked: 791 times
- Been thanked: 791 times
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
Re: Men's/Mixed Tournament?
Y'know I totally forgot there's such a thing as unofficial belts. I can totally see an unofficial intergender belt being a thing.
I'd also love to toss Oscar into the ring! Life's been getting real busy and has taken me away from wrestling rp for a bit but I'd love to slide back into things.
I'd also love to toss Oscar into the ring! Life's been getting real busy and has taken me away from wrestling rp for a bit but I'd love to slide back into things.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Never Ending Bliss: Alizeh Midori vs Sparkling Idol Barbara
Last post by Bare « Sun May 15, 2022 2:22 am - 90Replies
- 8506 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:23 pm
-
-
-
Nue Houjuu vs Kogasa Tatara - Battle in a Twisted World
Last post by SkoomaAddict « Sun May 15, 2022 3:23 am - 18Replies
- 6586 Views
- Last post by SkoomaAddict
Tue Mar 11, 2025 4:18 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 614 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sun May 15, 2022 5:41 am
-
-
An Returning Star. Anna Holmes (r) vs Fuko Kirisawa
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun May 15, 2022 12:33 pm - 43Replies
- 3188 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:54 pm
-
-
- 56Replies
- 4553 Views
- Last post by Hills
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:13 pm
Subscribers

