Hello, neighbors.
At first I want to apologize for correspondence having become suspended for several months.
I thereby express a deep regret to friends of the thread which has broken off on the way.
My environment changed in these several months.
The reason is a disease and a change of the jobs.
It is considerably set a limit now at time usable freely.
I am thinking about how I should do a relation with LAW.
I think that I cannot contribute RP as before.
However, I want to continue having some kind of relations with you if permitted.
Apology
- SummerNightWalker
- Knows The Ropes
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:26 pm
- Location: Japan
- Been thanked: 4 times
- Contact:
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
- winner3
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5814
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 am
- Location: League of Anime Wrestling
- Has thanked: 1639 times
- Been thanked: 910 times
Re: Apology
I hope you'll be ok. Summer 
I'm sorry about everything that's happened. Even if you can't rp due to circumstance, we'll always be friendly with you.
I'm sorry about everything that's happened. Even if you can't rp due to circumstance, we'll always be friendly with you.
If you just need plain old winner, please reach out via If you're interested in scoping out my characters and/or pitching RP ideas, here's my roster
Peace, Love, and Sexy Wrestling Roleplay Stories 
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Apology
Don't worry Summer as I will always be friendly with you .If you ever need someone to talk to then send me a pm here or on discord.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 29Replies
- 3142 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:42 pm
-
-
"Wonder" Sakura Ikari - Jobber extraordinaire!
Last post by UnusuallyTallJawa « Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:39 am - 1Replies
- 1636 Views
- Last post by UnusuallyTallJawa
Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:39 am
-
-
- 24Replies
- 1956 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:17 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 846 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:38 am
-
-
what's the worst that could happen? (for Frodouken)
Last post by Lederface « Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:37 pm - 35Replies
- 2689 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:15 am
-