Announcing Hiatus
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Announcing Hiatus
I’m having some personal troubles and it’s not going good for my mental health right now. This has been going on for months upon months now and I’m finally going to listen to reason and my own heart. I’m taking a hiatus from LAW until further notice which means all current threads are on hold. My life is getting crazy and I’m thinking some time away might be for the best. This isn’t the end of me on LAW, but I think it might be best to leave for a little bit. At least until I get this under control. Maybe for a month or two should do.
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Re: Announcing Hiatus
I’m back and I know it’s earlier than expected, but I just had a lot to think over. Time to ease my way back into the swing of things. Let’s create some magic!
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 21Replies
- 3528 Views
- Last post by heel0rj0bber1
Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:23 pm
-
-
Hotel Bedroom Best of 5 Hentai Match (Maxine Rossi vs. Lexi Morgan)
Last post by Pegasus « Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:26 pm - 53Replies
- 5503 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:58 pm
-
-
-
Clashing Asses...!; Sparkling Idol Barbara Vs. Gil "Arma-Gil-O"
Last post by Arista « Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:50 pm - 15Replies
- 2023 Views
- Last post by Arista
Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:30 am
-
-
- 26Replies
- 2851 Views
- Last post by Monsy
Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:19 am
-
- 33Replies
- 4201 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Tue May 07, 2024 7:03 pm