Note: Please contact me on discord! My tag is @ corporaptorhominis. I'm much more likely to see your message there and I’ll do my best to reply as soon as I have. DM me with any ideas or request!
LIGHTWEIGHTS:
Isabel Gerra:
MIDDLEWEIGHTS:
Camile Dion:
Pearl Fortley:
HEAVYWEIGHTS:
LAST UPDATED:
4/15/26
Desert’s Roster (A WIP)
-
Desertwraith22
- Rookie
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:33 pm
- Been thanked: 20 times
Desert’s Roster (A WIP)
Last edited by Desertwraith22 on Thu Apr 16, 2026 2:04 am, edited 8 times in total.
Roster:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=17140
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=17140
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 9Replies
- 2891 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Sat Jan 25, 2025 8:21 am
-
- 1Replies
- 715 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:06 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1350 Views
- Last post by Maledomfan
Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:20 am
-
-
Every Fiber of My Being Wants To Puke At Once When I Say This...
Last post by Hills « Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:14 pm - 72Replies
- 6249 Views
- Last post by Bare
Wed Oct 30, 2024 3:04 pm
-
-
-
Audrey Hunter vs. The Dragon Idols - Facing a Bigger Hunter
Last post by Arjuna « Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:14 pm - 58Replies
- 5458 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Aug 09, 2025 3:46 pm
-


[]