Hello, again. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who wished me a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Didn't get to have one of either, unfortunately, on account of the forces of Hell invading my stomach. I ended up being sick as I've ever been in years for a couple weeks, bedridden. I don't know exactly what it was since I never went to see a doctor or anyone about it, but I guess it was a bad bug or something.
And to really make it a son of a bitch and a half, Lady Luck decided to give me a damn cold after I was done dealing with that. That, I'm still getting over, but I'm feeling well enough to get out of bed and get back to posting. I apologize if I had any of you guys worried.
An Update
- Bare
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 14475
- Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm
- Has thanked: 80 times
- Been thanked: 682 times
Re: An Update
oh damn man im sorry to hear that. I'm glad your starting to feel a bit better but no worries! take your time and glad to have ya back!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 149Replies
- 21073 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Wed May 01, 2024 10:25 pm
-
- 49Replies
- 9930 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:04 pm
-
-
Claudia Augustina vs Sparkling Idol Barbara - Hentai KO Bed Wrestling Match
Last post by winner3 « Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:05 pm - 50Replies
- 11797 Views
- Last post by pu-level-up
Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:21 pm
-
-
-
Skylar Jones vs Kirie Tsukada III - Bed Wrestling Humiliation Match
Last post by winner3 « Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:05 pm - 14Replies
- 5335 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:52 pm
-