Hey everyone! Hope all is well!
Just to let you all know that I will be taking a break from LAW. I've been really low on muse as of late and I'm struggling to find the motivation to post. Going to take some time and see where I stand at the end of it. I thought I would let you guys know and I do apologise to those I am in threads with who have been waiting on me.
You all take care and I will speak to you all soon! My apologies once again!
My apologies!
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: My apologies!
Glad you are letting people know about this!
Hope you get your muse back! Have a nice break! <3
Hope you get your muse back! Have a nice break! <3
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 52Replies
- 7168 Views
- Last post by Rougue
Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:14 pm
-
-
Nathalie Novokov and Marianne Vernon. Contact of the wet kind
Last post by Rougue « Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:17 pm - 55Replies
- 11764 Views
- Last post by Rougue
Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:01 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2036 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:07 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2201 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:01 am
-
- 3Replies
- 1204 Views
- Last post by xalex
Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:06 pm
