Harmony gets up seeing that her opponent is waiting for her
" You shouldn't have waited for me "
She runs towards Wu to try dropkick her
Wu the lotus blossom VS Harmony Salgwyne I QUIT MATCH
- Harmony
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:38 pm
- Has thanked: 140 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
Re: Wu the lotus blossom VS Harmony Salgwyne I QUIT MATCH
Harmony Salgwyne
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16739&p=336292#p336292
_______________________________________________
Thread Proposal
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16759
____________________________________________
Discord
harmony_salgwyne
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16739&p=336292#p336292
_______________________________________________
Thread Proposal
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16759
____________________________________________
Discord
harmony_salgwyne
-
Ovrlrdalex
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1509
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:14 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
Re: Wu the lotus blossom VS Harmony Salgwyne I QUIT MATCH
Wu gets drop kicked tto the ropes."I didnt want a one sided battle."wu said feeling her chest.
- Harmony
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:38 pm
- Has thanked: 140 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
Re: Wu the lotus blossom VS Harmony Salgwyne I QUIT MATCH
Harmony tickles at Wu's remark
" Rooh but I can be very problematic "
Harmony charges Wu with a lariat over the 3 Ropes to knock her out of the ring
" Rooh but I can be very problematic "
Harmony charges Wu with a lariat over the 3 Ropes to knock her out of the ring
Harmony Salgwyne
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16739&p=336292#p336292
_______________________________________________
Thread Proposal
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16759
____________________________________________
Discord
harmony_salgwyne
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16739&p=336292#p336292
_______________________________________________
Thread Proposal
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16759
____________________________________________
Discord
harmony_salgwyne
-
Ovrlrdalex
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1509
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:14 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
Re: Wu the lotus blossom VS Harmony Salgwyne I QUIT MATCH
Wu gets sent to the outside,she tried to use the barricade gor support
- Harmony
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:38 pm
- Has thanked: 140 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
Re: Wu the lotus blossom VS Harmony Salgwyne I QUIT MATCH
Harmony is waiting for her in the center of the ring
" I went too hard maybe "
She hadn't liked the way Don Wu pitied her
" I went too hard maybe "
She hadn't liked the way Don Wu pitied her
Harmony Salgwyne
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16739&p=336292#p336292
_______________________________________________
Thread Proposal
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16759
____________________________________________
Discord
harmony_salgwyne
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16739&p=336292#p336292
_______________________________________________
Thread Proposal
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16759
____________________________________________
Discord
harmony_salgwyne
-
Ovrlrdalex
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1509
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:14 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
Re: Wu the lotus blossom VS Harmony Salgwyne I QUIT MATCH
Wu shook herself off and smiled."no,"wu said as she got in the ring and try to lunge at harmony with a flurry of kick.
- Harmony
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:38 pm
- Has thanked: 140 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
Re: Wu the lotus blossom VS Harmony Salgwyne I QUIT MATCH
Harmony doesn't really appreciate Wu's behavior towards her, which could cause her to make a possible mistake later in the match
Harmony manages to narrowly dodge Wu's kick
" You won't get me that easily "
Harmony manages to narrowly dodge Wu's kick
" You won't get me that easily "
Harmony Salgwyne
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16739&p=336292#p336292
_______________________________________________
Thread Proposal
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16759
____________________________________________
Discord
harmony_salgwyne
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16739&p=336292#p336292
_______________________________________________
Thread Proposal
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16759
____________________________________________
Discord
harmony_salgwyne
-
Ovrlrdalex
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1509
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:14 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
Re: Wu the lotus blossom VS Harmony Salgwyne I QUIT MATCH
Wu twirled and tried hitting a spinning knee kick to the gut,if sucessful she would grabbed Harmony and slams her over with a snap suplex.
- Harmony
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:38 pm
- Has thanked: 140 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
Re: Wu the lotus blossom VS Harmony Salgwyne I QUIT MATCH
Wu hit Harmony with her knee on her stomach, Which allowed her to follow up with a Snap Suplex
" AAAFF!!! "
" AAAFF!!! "
Harmony Salgwyne
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16739&p=336292#p336292
_______________________________________________
Thread Proposal
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16759
____________________________________________
Discord
harmony_salgwyne
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16739&p=336292#p336292
_______________________________________________
Thread Proposal
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16759
____________________________________________
Discord
harmony_salgwyne
-
Ovrlrdalex
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1509
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:14 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
Re: Wu the lotus blossom VS Harmony Salgwyne I QUIT MATCH
Wu turned harmony over and applies a inverted Indian deathlock as she bends back and worked on the blonde french."want to quit beautiful?"wus aid sniffing Harmony's hair."Your hair smells nice."wu said.
The ref puts a microphone close to harmony.
The ref puts a microphone close to harmony.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A Tropical Vacation to Remember: Introductions Are in Order.
Last post by ZorzLeth « Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:08 pm - 51Replies
- 4433 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:50 am
-
-
- 30Replies
- 2563 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:40 pm
-
- 29Replies
- 3198 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Thu Dec 12, 2024 6:46 pm
-
- 21Replies
- 2491 Views
- Last post by Bare
Wed Mar 04, 2026 4:48 pm
-
-
Starting A Riot: Violetta Grey (D) vs Raina Jaeger
Last post by Sigma Morgan « Sun Jun 02, 2024 4:32 pm - 44Replies
- 4139 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:27 pm
-