Brutal breast brawl: Mitsuki Kimura vs Oriana Thomson
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Brutal breast brawl: Mitsuki Kimura vs Oriana Thomson
Mitsuki cursed her missed move as Oriana moved out of the way. Before the blonde sadist could do anything about it, though, Oriana grabbed her and began spinning them around. Mitsuki growled as she felt Oriana's tits impact her own from above, beginning to thrash to prevent her from maintaining this advantage
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Brutal breast brawl: Mitsuki Kimura vs Oriana Thomson
Oriana would not let Mitsuki take the upper hand again so easily, slamming her boobs onto her opponents while locking fingers up to prevent escape, before swinging her tips side to side, inflicting as much damage as she could to Mitsuki's chest.
Last edited by FreshBritishSalmon on Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Brutal breast brawl: Mitsuki Kimura vs Oriana Thomson
Mitsuki growled and grimaced as Oriana slammed their tits together from above. The younger milf smeared her breasts across Mitsuki's, bending the sadist's erect nipples painfully. Mitsuki stared into Oriana's eyes hatefully as she tried to slither her way out from beneath the blonde.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Brutal breast brawl: Mitsuki Kimura vs Oriana Thomson
Oriana knew that she had to take advantage of this opportunity she had to hurt her opponent's tits, as her opponent seemed like a strong opponent. She continued to slam their tits together painfully, with Oriana grimacing just as much as Mitsuki was.
Their erect nipples stabbed and bent each other in turn, fighting their own battle, with each strike making each of them more and more irritated.
Their erect nipples stabbed and bent each other in turn, fighting their own battle, with each strike making each of them more and more irritated.
Last edited by FreshBritishSalmon on Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Neptune “the heroine” versus Kira “the golden goddess” (the heroine’s golden humilation)
Last post by DarknessMaster « Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:13 pm - 19Replies
- 1792 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:51 pm
-
-
-
Moth vs maiden! Leo masters vs penny polendina
Last post by Dabi-blueflames24 « Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:10 pm - 19Replies
- 1790 Views
- Last post by Dabi-blueflames24
Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:26 pm
-
-
-
WFPW MATCH: The Superstars (Harmonia Edelstein and Molly Forster) vs. Aella and Alizeh Midori
Last post by Pegasus « Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:40 am - 54Replies
- 4502 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:38 pm
-
-
- 57Replies
- 4596 Views
- Last post by Bare
Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:47 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1185 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:46 am