Hey so it has been a long while since I did anything on this site. Kinda left it on the back burner then it just got forgotten as life got more complicated. Became a parent which is not something I was expecting to say ever. Not to bog anyone down with more of the details, but I do plan to come back in some form this weekend. I’ll probably make a more nicer post about it when the time comes.
Cheers
Still alive, and I’m barely breathing
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5Replies
- 810 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:02 pm
-
-
Battle of the Beasts: Remi Woolworth (D) vs Bashira Matsumoto (D)
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:15 am - 24Replies
- 2409 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:22 pm
-
-
-
The jungle girl and the Barbarian's meeting: For ZorzLeth
Last post by MappleMan7 « Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:29 am - 64Replies
- 4538 Views
- Last post by ZorzLeth
Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:17 pm
-
-
-
The Beauty of Winter: Renee Winters vs Yozakura Fukuda
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:30 am - 35Replies
- 3113 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:00 am
-