Hi so for rp i try to write as much as i can, adapting to your writing. I'm not too experienced but i'll try my best.
Please commit to a thread when you start with me, i hate getting ghosted for no reason. I like to talk so feel free to do it.
For timing response: i am almost always avaiable except when i sleep
So since i'm almost out of threads i ask all the people here.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16082
I'll list what i would like for my roster:
I'll request W only for Lynda and Amèlie atm
I'm good for anything doesn't matter w or l as long their record remains balanced, so i'll prefer to trade w/L's
My discord: alfredosan
Match request
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1280 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:07 pm
-
- 9Replies
- 1253 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:24 am
-
- 14Replies
- 2022 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:13 pm
-
- 35Replies
- 3718 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:37 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1676 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:12 pm