
Annie Clark - @SmolAnnie
- SuckerPunch
- Icon
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
- ReticentCone
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 649
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:59 pm
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 130 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Annie Clark - @SmolAnnie

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Squabble Turned Scrap; Georgia Goldman Vs. Gil "Arma-Gil-O"
Last post by Arista « Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:23 am - 3Replies
- 805 Views
- Last post by Arista
Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:33 pm
-
-
- 35Replies
- 3129 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:13 pm
-
-
Learning from the coach and from oneself (For Hagen-Autem)
Last post by Lederface « Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:41 am - 24Replies
- 2177 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:13 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 604 Views
- Last post by RedShinigami
Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:01 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 765 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:22 pm








