Hey guys! Sorry for my lack of responses and what not, but been mostly busy in work and packing. Got a two week holiday coming up in a few days, so I will mostly be enjoying sunshine! I might be able to sneak in the odd post, but it will be from my phone meaning replies will be pretty basic and replies mostly shorter then usual if I do.
If I don't post in that time though I do apologise, but I'll be back in two weeks and back to posting ways again in no time!
Until then, hope you are all good on your side of the monitors... and I will see you soon!!
-thesteed
Upcoming Holiday!
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1677 Views
- Last post by Malkavia
Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:16 am
-
- 56Replies
- 4557 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun May 21, 2023 6:36 am
-
- 1Replies
- 646 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:17 am
-
-
(Debut) Lilith Kisner w/ Orlok Kisner vs Natty Silverher Hardcore Match
Last post by jdo_sss « Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:29 am - 3Replies
- 693 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:20 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1222 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:58 pm