"It isn't a problem at all, I usually hang out until the end of the show to see what goes down." Alaina said while Ambre apologized for taking up her time. It really was no trouble at all. Alaina did all she could at home with the family aside from workouts when she didn't have matches scheduled so that way she could spend extra time at the arena without feeling guilty about it even if she still did a tiny bit.
"Oh! Sure thing!" Alaina said signing away as Ambre requested the autograph which Alaina was more than happy to oblige. "It was really nice meeting you, I know we will see each other again soon." Alaina said with a smile.
Meeting A Fan
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Meeting A Fan
Amber looked at the autograph with wide eyes full of stars and admiration before storing it carefully in her wallet so as never to lose it. She coughed lightly before regaining her seriousness and smiling at the champion.
"Thank you! Hope we see each other again Miss Alaina!"
She greeted her idol with her hand before leaving, taking advantage of being alone in the hallway with a smile on her face to jump for joy after this incredible meeting.
"Thank you! Hope we see each other again Miss Alaina!"
She greeted her idol with her hand before leaving, taking advantage of being alone in the hallway with a smile on her face to jump for joy after this incredible meeting.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 11Replies
- 2812 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:28 pm
-
- 95Replies
- 12718 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:24 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 2650 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:41 am
-
-
Ingrid Fuentes vs. Anzu Mazaki: Bikini-Clad Showdown!
Last post by Lunaspark « Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:42 am - 33Replies
- 5803 Views
- Last post by Lunaspark
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:33 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 22936 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:35 pm
