viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14098&p=286483&hil ... ti#p286483
Eloise Prelati is looking to establish her name at LAW in her first match! In general for her first match I'd like a victory to establish her as a force to be reckoned with! Any match rules are fine for me but in my personal preference I generally prefer knock out matches! A loss would also be acceptable depending on who I am up against though. . . if it looks like a juicy enough lesson. Umu umu.
Eloise is looking for a debut match!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1466 Views
- Last post by PinGoddess
Mon Dec 09, 2024 6:29 am
-
- 54Replies
- 5205 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sun Feb 02, 2025 10:36 am
-
- 16Replies
- 2408 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Fri May 30, 2025 5:14 am
-
- 20Replies
- 2710 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Tue Aug 19, 2025 9:30 am
-
- 1Replies
- 706 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Tue Dec 10, 2024 12:28 am