To all those I have written threads with, I deeply apologise for my late or just random replies to the threads.
Life has been weighing down on me, with trying to keep up with my studies, assignments, exams, and many other obligations like paying rent and all.
These things have been killing my mood for many times.
Some moments I'll have inspiration to write, then siad burdens will come and smash to pieces.
I'm really sorry
Apologies to my thread partners
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1251 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:34 pm
-
-
Victoria Romanok Vs The Rosette Sisters - A Royal Welcome
Last post by Lightman « Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:55 am - 4Replies
- 1884 Views
- Last post by RJD
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:10 pm
-
-
- 10Replies
- 2520 Views
- Last post by RJD
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:31 pm
-
- 21Replies
- 3756 Views
- Last post by 32django
Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:23 am
-
-
Debutantes No More: Cathy Jefferson vs Katsumi Oshiro
Last post by Anime_dreamfighter « Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:53 am - 96Replies
- 11951 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:52 pm
-