Hey everyone, I have a new heelish character, Lisbeth Parker, that I'm looking for a pair of matches for!
Specifically, I'm looking for one match where she can beat the tar out of some poor, light or middleweight, and a match where someone deals her a rather blistering defeat and shows her that she can't just rely on strength with poor technique.
Hit me up here or via PM if you're interested. Cheers!
Looking for matches for Lisbeth!
- veritech892
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 449
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 8:25 pm
- Location: SDF Macross
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 68 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Looking for matches for Lisbeth!
you always know I be glad to help you out. Great new character btw
- veritech892
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 449
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 8:25 pm
- Location: SDF Macross
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 68 times
Re: Looking for matches for Lisbeth!
Thanks Anime!
I'll shoot you a pm and we can get the ball rolling. ^^
I'll shoot you a pm and we can get the ball rolling. ^^
Your friendly neighbourhood caffeine fueled mecha
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 76Replies
- 9778 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:19 am
-
- 2Replies
- 2637 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:35 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2273 Views
- Last post by xalex
Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:46 pm
-
-
Laura Grayson vs "Darkness (Debut) No rules Ironwoman Match
Last post by shanecawf_2.0 « Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:18 pm - 17Replies
- 3689 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:03 pm
-
-
- 35Replies
- 6008 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Sun May 23, 2021 8:54 pm