Quetzalcoatl was a little reassured that she was not the only one to be tired, even if she was even more so. She looked at her opponent with a big embarrassed smile and stroking her hair.
"Oh it's nothing... I'm happy to have spent time with you too! We should train together more often!"
She then looked at her partner with wide twinkling eyes and walked towards her, taking her by both hands and raising them without taking her eyes off her.
"I'd be more than happy to fight you again! I hope you'll be able to dethrone the Sun Goddess, Miss Rising Sun~"
Trying To Rebound
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Trying To Rebound
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Puppets and Trolling: Matilda Jacobs [D] vs. Hana Choi
Last post by Pegasus « Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:48 pm - 28Replies
- 2581 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Wed May 10, 2023 3:12 am
-
-
- 5Replies
- 908 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:41 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 652 Views
- Last post by NoChill27
Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:41 am
-
- 28Replies
- 2735 Views
- Last post by NoChill27
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:20 am
-
- 96Replies
- 9015 Views
- Last post by HotWheels
Thu May 16, 2024 1:56 pm
