Hi, I'm looking for relationship for Amber. I am looking for any type of relationship (friends, allies, rivals or enemies). Not necessarily need to have a match, it can be an interaction outside the ring or on twitter.
I am open to any ideas, if you have any do not hesitate to tell me.
Thanks for reading me !
Looking for relationships
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Looking for relationships
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Looking for relationships
Hello, i'd like a friendly relationship at first and when Ambre becomes a Heel, the relationship turns into a rivalry or they become enemies, even after Ambre becomes a tween again and she apologizes for what she has do.
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 23Replies
- 2672 Views
- Last post by Aifumi
Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:18 pm
-
- 34Replies
- 3458 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Mon Aug 12, 2024 4:35 am
-
-
Bloody Match Between Lightweight and Young Lionness - Rinne vs Reny
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:57 am - 25Replies
- 2415 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:43 pm
-
-
- 13Replies
- 1544 Views
- Last post by Crossedes
Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:15 pm
-
- 43Replies
- 4670 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sat Nov 29, 2025 8:16 pm

