Hey guys, a bit of an update on the stuff with summer and my activeness on here.
I have been having some personal trouble with my mental health and have been outright terrible at taking breaks for myself. I guess the anxiety gets to me and I just think I’ll miss something. Well, this reason gives me the perfect reason to start to take a break at least for a little bit. For the next three weeks, I’m gonna be unavailable for LAW and any RP in general. My father is coming in and he’s taking me to the West Coast to spend some vacation time with him. Just thought I update everyone on what’s going on with me and where I’ll be.
Seeing family
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Seeing family
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11784
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Seeing family
No problem, my friend. Take as much time as you need - we'll be around for you when you get back. And enjoy your visit in the meantime!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Main Event: Astrid Arvidsson (c) vs Astrid Ostberg for the LAW World Openweight Championship
Last post by winner3 « Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:17 pm - 98Replies
- 18207 Views
- Last post by skip-stop
Sun May 12, 2024 6:40 pm
-
-
- 34Replies
- 3849 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:18 am
-
-
Morgan’s Path of Destruction - Lenora Morgan (D) vs Lucia (D)
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:09 am - 53Replies
- 6430 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:18 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1590 Views
- Last post by Mart-Kos
Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:21 pm
-
- 52Replies
- 6190 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:20 pm