I just wanted to make this post to apologize to those of you who I'm writing threads with right now for the delays in my responses. I haven't forgotten about any of you, and I'm still very much interested in our threads.
It normally doesn't require this much time or get as rough as it has recently, but since it has, I'll let you all know (and some of you already do): I'm a healthcare worker. Specifically, I take care of my father. He's been needing more attention as of late and honestly, I've lost a good bit of sleep over it.
I don't like to leave things unfinished, however, so rest assured that I'll make it work and get to you all eventually. And again, I apologize for any frustration I've caused.
Apologies and an Explanation
- Tiamat
- Opener
- Posts: 773
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:35 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 147 times
Re: Apologies and an Explanation
Don’t you dare apologize for something like this. Life happens and comes first, I wish nothing but you and your dad good health. Threads can come later. We’ll be happy to see you back again
- Lico
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2114
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:16 am
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 41 times
Re: Apologies and an Explanation
Best of luck with everything. Don't worry about the thread and thank you for informing.
Character:
Ishigami - Mixed
Thread Request
A wise person once said, "Wrestling without sex is missing like, the point."
Ishigami - Mixed
Thread Request
A wise person once said, "Wrestling without sex is missing like, the point."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2025 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:51 pm
-
-
Yoro "Yoyo" Yobi vs Chika Igarashi - Apex of Smothers!
Last post by Vc0m « Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:09 am - 54Replies
- 4481 Views
- Last post by Kreydos
Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:27 am
-
-
- 62Replies
- 5211 Views
- Last post by LowDefinition
Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:05 am
-
-
Enter Wonderland: Madeline Alice vs. Isabella Jolie
Last post by SimplePride « Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:35 am - 31Replies
- 2805 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:19 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 635 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:45 am