
Kyoko Akan - @BellyQueenAkan
- SuckerPunch
- Icon
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Kyoko Akan - @BellyQueenAkan

Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
- Fairy Dragon
- https://sg.portal-pokemon.com/play/pokedex/334_1
- Posts: 8521
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
- Fairy Dragon
- https://sg.portal-pokemon.com/play/pokedex/334_1
- Posts: 8521
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1678 Views
- Last post by Hello-API
Sun Feb 02, 2025 10:24 am
-
- 6Replies
- 1059 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Thu Mar 06, 2025 2:50 pm
-
- 13Replies
- 1662 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Fri Feb 14, 2025 10:58 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1032 Views
- Last post by Satanica
Sun Feb 02, 2025 3:30 pm
-
- 49Replies
- 5219 Views
- Last post by Hello-API
Tue Feb 04, 2025 11:09 pm
Subscribers















