
Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo
-
Hills
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:17 pm
- Location: Wherever
- Has thanked: 34 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo

Mostly unable to post. Hoping to return fully by the end of the year.
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
-
Hills
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:17 pm
- Location: Wherever
- Has thanked: 34 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo
[mention]Arista[/mention]


Mostly unable to post. Hoping to return fully by the end of the year.
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
W Y V E R N
Request Thread
RP Info Profile
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo
Last edited by Malkavia on Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
- Sigma Morgan
- Legend
- Posts: 4069
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2023 12:47 am
- Has thanked: 482 times
- Been thanked: 478 times
Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" - @Armagilo

Last edited by Sigma Morgan on Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
- MappleMan7
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 2:05 am
- Has thanked: 332 times
- Been thanked: 71 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 47Replies
- 3238 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:34 pm
-
-
Alix Jacques vs Ishigami Yuto: Accepted Submission Match
Last post by DSX93 « Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:02 am - 56Replies
- 5678 Views
- Last post by Lico
Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:43 pm
-
-
- 22Replies
- 2165 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Mon May 22, 2023 2:37 pm
-
- 77Replies
- 6421 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:46 am
-
- 15Replies
- 1494 Views
- Last post by SkoomaAddict
Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:03 pm
Subscribers








