Gonna be sporadic
-
Pegasus
- Icon
- Posts: 3233
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:54 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 324 times
Gonna be sporadic
Hey guys! I just wanted to come on here and say replies will be a bit sporadic as the summer season is settling in and I have my own fictional promotion to worry about at the moment so it’ll be here and there for replies. Once We Are LAW kicks off, I’ll prioritize mainly those matches and any buildup to them with the users I’m working with in those cases. Anything else will be at least weekly replied to.
Flight of the Pegasus roster: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11975
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
Welcome to the Pegasus Cinematic Universe (outside of LAW projects) https://archiveofourown.org/users/jtstill423/works (Updated Link)
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1457 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:54 pm
-
- 31Replies
- 3295 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sun Jul 07, 2024 2:33 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1032 Views
- Last post by Frodouken
Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:17 am
-
- 47Replies
- 3971 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:34 pm