I will update this as regularly as I can. Please note, these requests are only a guide. If you want to message me about any match idea with one of your character, and one of mine, just say. If I put a * next to any part of the match request list, this WILL be mandatory for story purposes. If you are interested, my characters are all in The Aquarium on my sig, and my Discord is FreshBritishSalmon#9111.
Collei: any match type, any outcome
Erika: Any match type, loses standard or hardcore*, any outcome for others.
Beth: Any match type, any outcome
Kusanali: Preferably hentai/softcore, any outcome
Oriana: Busy
Yahagi: Anything painful, or a hentai match, any outcome
Emily: Busy
Kaitlyn: Hardcore or standard, any outcome
Nilou: Busy
Clara: Debut match, any result, Hentai, softcore, bed or messy only
Thanks for anyone who read this. If you havent got Discord (Which I use more regularly), I can use PMs here, but I may be slower.
I have some fishy requests
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
I have some fishy requests
Last edited by FreshBritishSalmon on Wed May 03, 2023 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- FreshBritishSalmon
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 29Replies
- 2487 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:29 pm
-
-
A Boy Meeting a Real Life Succubus - Ren Akery vs Fuse Kiyoko
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Wed Jul 26, 2023 9:48 pm - 31Replies
- 2971 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:46 pm
-
-
-
A butt clash - Kaguya Shinjuin vs Gil "Arma-Gil-O"
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:21 am - 29Replies
- 2763 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:16 pm
-
-
-
Kennedy Lee vs "Amazon" Alaina-Sanders-Haines (c) for the LAW Heavyweight Championship
Last post by winner3 « Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:10 am - 64Replies
- 9944 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:59 pm
-
-
-
Kyoko Akan (c) vs W Y V E R N for the LAW Middleweight Championship
Last post by winner3 « Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:10 am - 75Replies
- 13003 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:12 pm
-