Hey guys! It's only me! I do apologise for slowing right down and only getting the odd post in a week, I've been really swamped under in real life. It's not looking like it is going to slow down any time soon over the next week or so, but I'll continue to get what posts I can as and when the time comes.
With that in mind I will have to make Apex replies the top priority, but I should be able to pip a few replies when I can. I do apologise for this big slow down and I hope to get more time soon. I'll be back to posting ways hopefully in a week or so if all goes well.
-thesteed
Real life getting on top a bit...
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 0Replies
- 258 Views
- Last post by Lico
Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:17 am
-
- 2Replies
- 562 Views
- Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12
Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:04 am
-
- 2Replies
- 753 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:37 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 1045 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Sat May 04, 2024 6:19 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 1717 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:27 pm