Hello, to anyone who has an interest or we have joint LAW threads....
I would like to inform you that the next few weeks I may be quite inactive ..... Due to personal problems that I know will affect my way of writing, I will answer today and tomorrow everything pending and maybe I will do some answer, but the best thing would be to take me as inactive
Maybe i Will hanging around on Discord sometimes, although if I'm being honest, i Will probably on my server crying in the corner.
With nothing more to add, lederface and the Rodouko gym say goodbye for Some days
Time out while I recover from the beating
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11784
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 580 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Time out while I recover from the beating
I'm very sorry to hear that you're dealing with difficulties in your life. By all means, don't be afraid to take as much time as you need to, and if there's anything you need to talk about, I'm happy to be there.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18514
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4970 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Time out while I recover from the beating
Take all the rest you need Leder , and if you want to rant to me then you can send me an message on discord if it helps you get something off your chest
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 23Replies
- 2431 Views
- Last post by SaraLynn
Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:52 am
-
- 4Replies
- 2441 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:34 pm
-
-
[Grappl] Grappl-ing With The Wolverine (Feat. Alix Jacques and Chris Hicks)
Last post by DSX93 « Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:51 pm - 7Replies
- 1063 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:09 pm
-
-
-
Royalty’s First Date ft. Queen Kennedy and Princess Elizabeth (for Renee)
Last post by Pegasus « Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:40 pm - 70Replies
- 4719 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:14 pm
-
-
-
Technical Submission Battle - Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Ruri “Rigel Phantom” Ayase (D)
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:48 pm - 58Replies
- 5576 Views
- Last post by Aifumi
Mon Feb 24, 2025 3:16 pm
-